My last 12 month contract is up, so I can change provider etc, or otherwise pressure my current provider into giving me a new shiny phone.
In the spirit of Ticky Box - a Poll.
There are four choices:
- Same Provider, same number, same handset
+ Same number, no hassle
- Wrong tariff, expensive calls, no incentive, phone misbehaves after being buried overnight in beach at Whitby
- Same provider, same number
+ Same number
- Handset expensive (full price)
- Same provider, new number
+ New phone for £30, nice tarrif
- New number, hassle of change, keep me on hold for ever
- Change provider, same number
+ New phone, same number
- £30 punitive charge, marginally more expensive package (£1.50 over my existing provider's "new offer" but includes £2 of data).
- Change provider, new number
+ New phone free, nice tarrif
- New number, hassle of change
I know that I'm change averse, but how about the rest of the LJ massive?
What should I do about my phone?