- Richard Brighton (LibDem) reminding everyone that politicians can be really bland, agreeing that Lynn Jones should be a Liberal Democrat and sniping at the Tories.
- holaholaamigos being the voice of DOOOM!, demonstrating the (lack of) breadth of UKIP's single issue politics and sniping at everyone except the Greens who he ignored.
- Lynne Jones (Lab) reminding everyone she wasn't Tony Blair, agreeing with the Liberal Democrats and sniping at the Tories
- Barney Smith (Green) reminding everyone why we shouldn't vote Green, why candidates should have some form of PR training and sniping at the Tories
- Joe Tildesley (Conservative) reminding everyone that too much slick PR training and oily manner does nothing to increase your credibility, and anyone who starts every sentence "Ladies and Gentlemen" just looks like an idiot.
The audience was as expected really, some goths, most of whom can't actually vote here, the Tory candidate's supporters, some pensioners and a lot of Guardian-reader professionals. The only ones wearing suits - that'd be the Chairman, two of the candidates and the sharpest suit - that'd be Lynne Jones' agent.
So there we go, I still believe that I shall probably vote LibDem, but I will feel very dirty if the Conservatives win as a result.