- The website redesign is almost complete. www.disturbing.org.uk now has most of a new look, and much smaller "highlight" pages and archives - rather than hundreds of images all fighting for your attention. There's still some work, but comments appreciated on how well it does or doesn't work.
- I've created an RSS feed from my flickr account which will be pulling highlights from my archives - simonflickr.
- For a while now I've been running a photo-LJ repeating key parts of this journal, and a bit more - see disturbingorguk.
- The friends list for this journal is mainly other LJ photo communities and such like. Much of it is not work safe (one of the reasons I keep it separate) - one or two of you might want to bookmark it at http://www.livejournal.com/users/disturbingorguk/friends/.
- Finally, todays other RSS feed discovery was BetterPhoto.com's daily feed from their photography instructors - see bpinstructors - daily thoughts/opinions on photography.
No matter how much more I seem to be using Facebook these days, I still have a soft spot for LiveJournal. But, in lieu of actual content, here is a…
Another day, another drive up the M42/A42/M1. I sometimes worry I am in a rut.
Things happening. Been places. Less busy now. Here are some photos from Leipzig. Not a lot. But you'll like them.