1. Who did you last get angry with?
2. What is your weapon of choice?
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Yes. Have done. In most cases they've asked.
4. How about of the same sex?
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
6. What is your pet peeve?
How impressionable I am.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
Depends. In most cases yes.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
About 3pm I think.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't:
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
My knee hurts.
5. Have you ever watched an Public Service announcment all the way through (one of the long ones...)?
I think so. Does the BBC count?
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
I ran on Tuesday an average of 8 minute miles for 5 miles.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
None. I almost did.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Aftershock and Red Bull.
2. Meat eater?
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
No idea. I think it was probably quondam inflicted cocktails in 1995.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Not a serious one.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
I don't think like that - I like chocolate, marmite and curry.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"?
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
A fair number.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
A fair number.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
Yes. I amuse myself.
4. Have you "done it"?
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
I'm not sure. I have a type I like - but the first thing I notice is normally hair. I have been encouraging myself to be a bit more varied.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
No. I should do though.
1. How many credit cards do you own?
Three in my name, one card on someone else's account.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
dabs.com or play.com
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
Spend ages worrying about the best thing to do with it, then be boringly sensible.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
For a bit.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
Couple of thousand I think.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
Dunno. God isn't that sad. I think I'm still waiting to do "it".
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
Asked a sensible question.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
My parent's house.
2. What would you want to go on "Faking It" as?
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
I suppose so.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
6. What trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
1. What religion do you follow?
2. What religion were you raised as?
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?
4. Do you believe in magic?
5. What was the last promise you broke?
I'm not going to say.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?
Yes - but I try not to anymore.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?
I've bought one..
6. Do you gamble?
Not really no. I lost 50cents in Las Vegas once.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it
1. What causes do you support?
I don't especially,
2. What causes have you given money or time to?
Amnesty, Birmingham Open Christmas, Cancer Research UK.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group?
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?
I buy the Big Issue
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
I'm not sure off the top of my head.
1. What are you most afraid of?
2. What did you do today that was really brave?
Asked a question.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?
John Constantine. He's on the highway I want to be on.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury Service?
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?
I don't know. I suspect so.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?
4. What should be legalized?
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?
This is getting silly now.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial?
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?
2. Do you collect anything?
3. Are you addicted to anything?
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do?
Something involving a back door.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?
1. Who is the wisest person you know?
I don't think I do.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?
3. Do you take advice when it's given?
4. What area are you wisest in?
5. Do you drive defensively?
I don't drive anymore.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage?
7. What did you learn in the last past week?
That I'm not quite the person I think I might be.
Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?